Our customers' personal information is important and must be protected from the customers' perspective. It is also important for business from the perspective of our company. To protect customers' personal information and maintain the relationship of trust with our customers, we hereby declare the following:
We will clarify the rules and regulations concerning the handling of personal information and make them well known to our employees.
In addition, we will also require our suppliers and affiliates to handle personal information in an appropriate manner.
When collecting personal information, we will state the purpose of collection and purpose of use in advance and obtain consent from the customer.
In addition, we will handle personal information in accordance with the purpose of use for which consent is obtained from the customer.
Through the inquiry desk below, we will respond in good faith to the requests from our customers to disclose, correct, delete, and suspend the use of their personal information we hold.
We will take necessary measures to prevent any incidents, such as accidents, etc., concerning the leakage of our customers' personal information.
Handling of personal information
1. Obtaining personal information from customers
Shiraken Kamaboko Ten Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") may obtain personal information from customers on the Shiraken's website (hereinafter referred to as "Website") or at its stores for the purposes of use described below.
The information we collect from customers will be their names, e-mail addresses, home addresses, telephone numbers, occupations, dates of birth, and other information necessary for the Company to achieve the purposes of use described below.
2. Purposes of use of personal information
The Company will use the collected personal information only for the following purposes.
- Delivery and payment settlement of ordered products
- Contacting customers concerning order details
- After-the-sale services following the delivery of products
- Sending direct mails, etc.
- Sending information about events and gifts and delivering gifts to the winners
- Conducting questionnaires
- Sending e-mail newsletters to customers who have agreed to receive them
- Responding to inquiries from customers
- Management of customer information
- Sales promotion
- Incidental work to achieve the above purposes of use
* We will not engage in any sales activities, including sending direct mail to the delivery address.
3. Safe management measures for personal data
Personal information we collect is important information concerning the privacy of our customers. Therefore, we promise to strictly manage and store it within the Company.
- We will establish an information management system within the Company and appoint a person responsible for information management.
- In order to prevent the leakage of the personal information, we will take measures according to risks, such as restricting access to personal data, and manage and store it in a way that cannot be viewed by third parties.
- When a customer enters important information on the Website, such as their personal information or credit card number, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology will be used to prevent such information from being intercepted, blocked, or altered.
- In addition, we will implement continuous improvement according to risks.
4. Management of subcontractors
When outsourcing the handling of personal data, the Company will instruct and supervise the subcontractor to ensure full attention is given to the management of the personal information in order to prevent personal information leakage, etc .
5. Restrictions on the provision of personal data to third parties
The Company will not provide personal data to third parties unless requested in accordance with the law.
6. Personal information of customers ages 15 and younger
The Company will provide the same level of attention to the personal information of customers ages 15 and younger as it does to the personal information of other customers. Please always obtain the consent of a parent or guardian when providing personal information of a customer 15 years of age or younger.
7. Disclosure/ correction/ deletion of personal data and the records of provision to third parties
If a customer registered on the Website wishes to correct or delete their personal information or wishes to stop receiving our services, they can complete the procedure for such correction or deletion, etc., on the Website.
If you are not a registered customer and request the disclosure, etc. of your personal information, please contact the following inquiry desk. We will respond after checking your preferred disclosure method, etc.
Please note that there may be a cost involved for the disclosure, etc.
8. Inquiries about personal information
For other inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the inquiry desk.
Inquiry desk for personal information
Tel: 0225-22-1842 (9:00-17:00)
On some parts of the Website, information called cookies may be sent to the browser on the customer's computer and accessed.
However, please note that, if you block the cookies, you will be unable to use the shopping service (checkout procedure) and some other services on the Website.
Tetsuya Shirade, Representative Director and President
Shiraken Kamaboko Ten Co., Ltd.
2-4-29, Tachi-machi, Ishinomaki-shi, Miyagi