We consider our customers' personal information to be important information that should be protected from the perspective of the customers, as well as important business information from the perspective of the company. In order to protect customers' personal information and maintain the relationship of trust with our customers, we hereby declare the following.
- We will clarify the rules and regulations concerning the handling of personal information, and make them well known to our employees.
In addition, we will require our suppliers and affiliates to handle personal information in an appropriate manner.
- When collecting personal information, we will inform the purpose of collection and use in advance, and obtain consent from the customer.
Also, we will handle personal information in accordance with the purpose of use for which consent is obtained from the customer.
- Regarding customer personal information that we possess, we will accept requests for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use from the subject customer through the point of contact indicated below, and respond in good faith to such requests.
- Regarding customer personal information that we possess, we will take necessary measures to prevent information leaks and other accidents from occurring.
Purpose of use of personal information
- Delivery and payment settlement of ordered products
- Inquiries from our company to the customer concerning the order details
- After-the-sale services following the delivery of the product
- Sending direct mail, etc.
- Sending information about events and free gifts
- Sending questionnaires for improving customer satisfaction
*We will not conduct any sales activities, including sending direct mail to the recipient of the products.
Personal information contact desk
Telephone: +81-225-22-1842（9:00 - 17:00）
Regarding the personal information on the Shiraken website
In order to send the products, we ask customers to enter their name, address, and telephone number. Because this information is important information related to customer privacy, we promise to strictly manage and retain it within the company.
1. When obtaining personal information from customers
Shiraken's website (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is operated by Shiraken Kamaboko Ten Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") as services provided to the customers. In order to provide better service, we may obtain a customer's personal information when the customer applies for a free gift on the Website, when the customer answers a questionnaire, when the customer inquires about the Website or a product, when the customer purchases the Company's products through the Website, or otherwise when the customer uses the Website.
2. Information provided by customers
The information provided by customers will be the name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, occupation, date of birth and other information necessary for the Company to provide services to the customer.
3. Information automatically obtained
When customers use the Website, the Company will automatically obtain the customer's IP (Internet Protocol) address, e-mail address, login ID, password and other information.
4. Use of personal information
Customers' personal information provided to the Company when the customer uses the Website will be used for the following purposes. The Company will not use such information for any purpose other than those listed below without first obtaining consent from the customer.
- The information will be used to identify the individual when using the Website.
- The information will be used to send e-mail magazines to customers who have agreed to receive them.
- The information may be used to send questionnaires to customers who have agreed to receive them.
- The information will be used to send free gifts to the winners.
- The information will be used to handle orders placed through the e-commerce site, send products/ services, process payments, promote orders/ products/ services/ sales, update the transaction records, contact the customer, and inform the customer about the Company's services.
- The information will be used to respond to inquiries received by the customer service desk.
- The information will be used as statistical information that cannot be used to identify specific individuals for the purpose of improving the products and services.
5. Protection and management of personal information
The Company will pay utmost attention to the handling of personal information provided by customers. The Company may outsource the handling of the personal information to an external party in order to provide better services to the customers. In that case, the Company will instruct and supervise the subcontractor to ensure full attention is given to the management of the personal information in order to prevent information leaks, etc. When a customer enters important information, such as personal information or credit card number, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology will be used with the aim of preventing such information from being intercepted, blocked or altered.
6. Personal information of customers under the age of 15
The Company will pay exactly the same level of attention to the personal information of customers under the age of 15 as it does to the personal information of other customers. Please always provide the personal information of customers under the age of 15 with the consent of the guardian. Also, we will only accept orders on the e-commerce site from customers who are at least 20 years old.
7. Disclosure/ correction/ deletion of personal information
If the customer wishes to correct or delete his/her own personal information or wishes to suspend the provision of services, the relevant procedures may be performed on the Website.
On a part of Shiraken Kamaboko Ten's website, information called cookies may be sent to the browser on the customer's computer and accessed. Cookies will only be used to provide better services to the customer on the Website and will not infringe the customer's privacy. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please change your browser settings. However, please note that, if you block cookies, you will be unable to use the shopping service (checkout procedure) and certain other services on the Website.
9. Disclosure of personal information
The Company may provide customer personal information in the following situations.
- If it is discovered that a customer has engaged in an act that will cause disadvantage to another customer or the Company, the Company may provide the customer's personal information to the relevant party, police, or other related agency.
- If a court, public prosecutor, police, government agency, or other institution with equivalent authority requests disclosure of the customer's personal information, the Company may provide it.